The official Project T-MAX registration portal is currently open for application. You can register and apply for the Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Programme via the official Government portal below.
Register for Project T-Max from Wednesday 7th September 2022 – 23rd September 2022 by clicking this LINK.
We will show you everything you need to know about this programme and how to apply successfully without any hindrance. See how to access the Project T-MAX registration form below.
About Project T-MAX
Project T-MAX is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Programme, which has been approved by the National Steering Committee on National Poverty Reduction with Growth Strategy (NPRGS) as one of the core interventions to achieve the Federal Government’s goal of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty by 2030.
To deploy a transparent, functional and sustainable TVET Framework that will equip Nigerians with technical & vocational skills they need to be self-employed and self-reliant.
The pilot phase of the project aims to equip 15,000 individuals with skills across 7-States; Lagos, Ogun, Edo, Enugu, Kaduna, Nasarawa & Gombe, from August till December 2022.
The implementation agency for this project is the Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
List of Skills
- Furniture Works
- Welding & Fabrication
- Plumbing & Fittings
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Electrical Installation
- Solar Installation & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repairs
- Photography & Cinematography
- Tailoring/Fashion Design
- Beauty Care & Cosmetology
- Leather Works
- Agripreneur / Agro-Packaging
Criteria to Apply for the Programme:
- Age Limit: 18-35
- Must be Resident in the State
- Must be available to attend the full course of the Programme
- Must be able to read and write in English
At the End of Programme
- All successful participants will be issued Certificates of Proficiency
- A selected number of successful participants will be placed in 3-month internships with private and public sector organizations.
- Starter packs will be given to participants who fulfil the necessary requirements – as we have limited numbers.
Requirements to be Eligible for Internship Placements & Starter Packs
- At least 90% attendance
- Active class participation
- Compliance with Class Rules and Regulations
- Performance in class assessments and projects
- Successful completion of final assessments.
How to register for Project T-MAX
To Register, simply click on the registration portal link provided. After clicking on the link, you will be taken to another page where you’ll fill a form that looks like the screenshot below.
Ensure to fill in your correct info into spaces provided on the form.
Once done, click on 25th green button with the register tag and you’ll be sent a confirmation e-mail.
Go to your E-mail inbox and click on the confirmation link sent to you. This will takeyou to your dashboar where you will be told what to do next.
Important point to note
Please note that confirmed applicants will require their to login e-mail and password to access their dashboards, so ensure that the e-mail you’re using is functional and your password is also something that you can remember easily.
Registration is currently active for Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna and Nasarawa States. Other states will be activated and announced soon, please check back.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to use the comment section below.
Thanks. Please don’t forget to comment, like and share.
READ ALSO: 5 Things You Should Do During a Robbery