The police in Niger have confirmed the arrest of seven (7) hoodlums who allegedly engaged themselves in a free-for-all fight.
Niger State Police spokesman, DSP Wasiu Abiodun said in statement that their arrest was made possible after receiving information that some miscreants from Tunga, Maitumbi, Limawa and Angwan-Daji areas of Minna engaged themselves in a free-for-all fight with dangerous weapons.
Abiodun said, “on receipt of the information, Police patrol teams were mobilized to these areas and the following seven (7) suspects were arrested at different locations in Minna;
- -Musa Usman (aka Musa Kaura) ‘m’ age 21yrs
- -Mubarak Abubaka ‘m’ age 25yrs
- -Amaru Usman ‘m’ age 16yrs
- -Okasha Umaru ‘m’ age 16yrs
- -Mustapha Yusuf ‘m’ age 22yrs
- -Yakubu Isah ‘m’ age 29yrs
- -Suleiman Abdullahi age 24yrs
According to him, items recovered from the hoodlums include 2 knives and 3 cutlasses.
“All suspects will soon be arraigned in court as soon as investigation is concluded,” he said.
Source: Niger State Police Command.