In 2022 while preparing to start the recruitement training process for new intakes into the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short service Commission, the leadership of the Nigerian Air Force produced a number of policy and guidance information, such as items needed for training, training locations and the standards that a candidate must meet in order to participate in the exercise.
This information is put out here to help prospective candidates to prepare ahead of time.
Here, we’ve highlighted details of everything you may need in order to be admitted for the Nigerian Air force Direct Short Service Commission Training;
Nigerian Airforce DSSC Requirements
Barring any policy change, successful candidates into the DSSC would be required to;
1- Report to Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna, on a certain date, following the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview that was held for Direct Short Service Commission Course.
2- Successful candidates would also be advised to keep in mind that cadets are not employees in training when they join the NDA.
3- They would not be entitled to any rights or obligations as an employee of the Institution or the Federal Government of Nigeria if they are dismissed or withdrawn from the Academy prior to commissioning.
4- Candidates who do not report by the set time will have to forfeit their training slot.
5- Selected candidates will be received upon their arrival at the NDA Ribadu Campus’s Centre of Excellence Building according to the statement.
6- candidates must bring the ORIGINALS and photocopies of their credentials, which include; their First School Leaving Certificate, NECO/WAEC/NABTEB results, Degree/HND Certificate, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Letter of State of Origin, Nigerian Air Force Applicant Acknowledgement Card, Signed Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and attestation letter or form from their Local Government.
7- Any applicant who fails to submit originals of the required documents will be denied admission to the Academy.
8- Candidates would also be asked to come along with the following items in addition to their credentials:
- a. Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- b. One lounge suit (dark colour).
- c. Two belts (preferably black).
- d. One pair of black cover shoes (male).
- e. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- f. Two pairs of white shorts.
- g. Pyjamas.
- h. One pair of football boots (male).
- i. Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- j. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- k. Four pairs of white socks.
- l. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- m. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- n. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- o. Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- p. Personal computer (laptop).
- q. Pressing iron.
- r. Six passport photograph.
9- Additionally, female candidates would be asked to come along with the following items:
- a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- b. Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- c. Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- d. Two pairs of trouser suits.
10- Before reporting for training, all candidates would be required to learn basic swimming abilities.
11- Candidates on the reserve list would be asked not attend the Academy unless they are invited.
12- For the first three months of the training exercise, selected applicants would not be permitted to have guests and they would also not be permitted to leave the Academy.
To learn more about the recruitment process, please visit the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal to see if there are any updates on the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission @ www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free of charge at all stages.
You can send your inquiries to email@example.com or phone 09064432351 and 09055840142 for more details.
Thanks for reading. Please don’t forget to comment, like and share.